Dbz Dark Apocalypse (LaVaughn Server)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dbz Dark Apocalypse (LaVaughn Server)

Here is the forums for LaVaughn Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM Application - Demon Prince Madara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demon Prince Madara

Demon Prince Madara

GM Application - Demon Prince Madara Empty
PostSubject: GM Application - Demon Prince Madara   GM Application - Demon Prince Madara Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:17 am

Byond key- XxBeyondxBirthdayxX

Game name-Demon Prince Madara

Why you want to be gm(Put atleash a paragraph or 5 sentences)- I feel as though I could be a help to the players. I myself have had problems on games and want to be there for people who go through these problems. I also feel as if someone does something wrong, justice needs to be served and that doesn't occur much on Byond. I think this would also be a good experience fr when I get into the job force, it will teach me to work with others and come to the needs of the company. I think I would do some good for the people (I hope that doesn't make me seem like a communist xD)

How can you help the sever- I can gain us new members by advertising to people interested in DBZ games, not like the "Hey joiin this game" thing losers do

Have you ever made a gm/host mad before(if so put reason and game)- Not that I can recall

Any GM history(Put ranks and game)- I have been a GM on a Naruto game and on DBZ: Heroes United

Other ways to contact you- My email and xbox live if anyone has it xD

Have you ever been muted,jailed,booted or banned(put reason and game)- I was once banned, but that was because the owner put in the wrong key xD

Any other stuff you want to say you may placce here- I love this game, I think the leveling system on your server is the best because it's slow and gives you something to work for. And since becoming a member I am always on Razz
Back to top Go down

GM Application - Demon Prince Madara
Page 1 of 1